Saturday, January 12, 2008

133

I've not been on a scale in a couple of weeks and I was thinking I'd be about 138. But tonight, after awesome sushi, a couple small bottles of sake, a bath drinking prosecco, I jumped on the scale and I was 133. I'm pretty psyched since I've not really started working the diet yet. You know watching what you you eat. So far, I've been eating cake/cookies and drinking wine or Gin N Tonics every night.

I was shooting for 130 for the season, which is what I raced at last year, but now I'm thinking I could go sub 130. Although probably not as low as 125.

So, there's no excuse for not doing MntGate tomorrow.

4 comments:

hfang said...

Ray,
You're going to blow away... With weight training, you should be gaining a little bit of weight. Guess the gin/tonics are helping.
I've not gained or loss much either, and I'm definately not watching anything I eat. Nice steak and a bottle of wine tonight. Most of the time, I'll eat a big bag of chips and ice cream while vegging in front of the TV with the wife.

By the way.. ask Mike May to figure out how to change the comments text, I'm sure there must be a way. I'm too lazy to figure it out as I'm not technical enough to figure it out quickly.

hfang said...

About the text.. I think you look for this under edit template:

.comment-author {
margin-top: 4px;
margin-$endSide: 0;
margin-bottom: 0;
margin-$startSide: 0;
padding-top: 0;
padding-$endSide: 10px;
padding-bottom: 0;
padding-$startSide: 60px;
color: #999;

Then change color: #000 (which is white)

Frogman said...

Ray,
Kudos to you if you can really get your weight down and stay strong. I'll probably always have 10 lbs on you as that's just the way I'm built. Perhaps that answers who is truly the Evil Twin.
BTW, okay I don't have a BPVC jersey atop my blog - It's a Frog jersey. Frogman, get it? I'm not French...

Kyle Jones said...

133 is tiny. I am jealous.