Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Grocery List of a Fellow Rider

Have you ever wondered what your fellow riders have on their grocery
lists or what they buy when they go grocery shopping?

Well, tonight I had the distinct pleasure of running into my evil-twin,
Scooter (AKA WWM?) at the Bethesda River Rd Whole Foods. Based on his
shopping cart items, I'm not really sure why he was there. As everyone
knows, you buy really nutritional stuff at WFs. Ya know, like all
kinds of really organic sh..t, the stuff you won't find at Giant or
Safeway.

Here's what I observed in his cart: gallon of chocolate swirl ice
cream, big bag of potato chips, chocolate chip cookies and cheese
puffs. I think there might have been some veggies, but I'm not sure
since I was blinded by all the other nutritional items.

Okay, okay, I'm only joking. But the funny thing is we both had a
cooked roasted chicken in our carts. Maybe we are twins?

RayMan

2 comments:

Kyle said...

They have some kick ass fish dinners just finished it along with some carrot cake. The thing I hate about whole foods is that it is so expensive. I actually like trader joes better because it is cheaper for a lot of the same stuff.

Anonymous said...

When some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she
desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.


my page: poor credit cash advance