Friday, March 20, 2009

Wintergreen Training Camp

Training camp started yesterday at Wintergreen, but I was stuck making end of quarter sales. Considering how crappy it would have been riding in rain, I'm kinda glad I wasn't able to get down for Day 1.

Today is Day 2 of camp, and I'm stuck in my office continuing end of quarter sales. Today, however, I'm bummed because I'm not there. It is beautiful outside, hardly a cloud in the sky. I'll miss the 100+ mile ride over countless mountains. I'm hoping to be able to get out of dodge sometime this afternoon.

I'll be able to do the 100+ mile rides tomorrow and Sunday. Oh, yes, and I'm really looking forward to a 100+ mile day and then have to climb 7 miles to the resort.

Should be a great weekend.

1 comment:

hfang said...

Where's the update on the Training Camp??